The guesthouse is family owned and operated. The house was built in 1903 by Kristjan Kristjansson blacksmith. It is protected by the building authorities in Reykjavik. Since it’s construction and throughout the nineteenth century the house has been closely linked to the employment history of Reykjavik. We offer accomodation with breakfast and cooking facilities to individuals, families and to groups of up to 12 people.