The Norwegian House was built in 1832 and was the first, full-size 2 storeys wood-frame house in Iceland. The wood was imported from Norway, hence the name of this building that now is a regional museum.
The lower level has rotating exhibitions and a Museum store where local sweets and handicraft is sold. This Museum is one of the four Museums found on Snæfellsnes peninsula.
Hafnargötu 5 340 Stykkishólmur
+354 433 8114